WHO IS BEHIND THE DREAM
YACHTING DREAM CLUB will be an umbrella organization that is owned by Meisler Yachts Ltd; registered in the Bahamas ICB register. The yachts will be registered in the Bahamas Ship Register as 8 unique companies and sail the Bahamas flag. YDC is the umbrella organization that will organize and take care of all the yachts in the fleet with representatives in all ports where the yachts will operate. YDC will have all the information about part owners and organize eventual replacement of week etc., arranging the annual gatherings, organizing maintenance and dry docking, employ the crew and officers and all crew social and hiring engagements.
THE FIRST CRUISE
The plan is to start up the first yachts from Bay Street Marina, Nassau, Bahamas, December 1st, 2020. All 8 yachts will have 40 Part Ownership weekly units. We are happy to offer a special weekly unit price of $199,000.00 for the first 5 units. The vessels are offered over a 5 years program period. The costs is only from $39,990.00 per week plus expenses. The remaining 715 units will be offered at a regular price of $299,000 and $399,000 for five years weekly units. To compare; a regular charter rate is $117,000.00 + Expenses per week!
TWO TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE YACHTING DREAM CLUB
- FIVE (5) YEARS MEMBERSHIP
The unit prices start from 199,000 – 299,000 – 399,000 USD. One weekly unit includes five (5) charter Weeks. Means that the weekly charter rate will be from 39,990 – 59,800 – 79,800 USD plus expenses. After the five years of the membership period; Meisler Yachts Ltd. will pay you 5% of the invested money. In another words, the net charter price per week will be only from 37,990 – 56,810 – 75,810 USD plus expenses.
- TEN (10) YEARS MEMBERSHIP
The unit price is 449,000 USD. One weekly unit includes ten (10) charter weeks. That means that the weekly charter rate will be 44,900 USD plus expenses. After the membership period; Meisler Yachts Ltd will pay you back 10% of the invested money. In another words, the net charter price per week will beas low as 40,410 USD plus expenses. You savings; 62% of a normal charter week.
NOTE: A normal weekly charter week rate in the open market for this type of yacht is 117,000 USD plus expenses. Ref: www.charterworld.com
When you invest in Meisler Yachts Ltd.; you save the 10% broker fee. However when you buy a yacht from a yacht broker; the 10% brokerage commissions must be paid as a one-time fee in addition to the investment.
OUR UNIQUE OFFER OF FOUR CATEGORIES
- Invest in one weekly unit (5 charter weeks) for only $299,000.
- Invest in two Weekly units (10 charter weeks) for only $598,000, rent out one week – and have your private week for free.
- Invest in three weekly units (15 charter weeks) for only $897,000, plus rent out one week; then you have one week for free. If you rent out the third week you will have a net profit of about $51,930. Over a 10 year period you will make a net profit of $519,300. That means your charter weeks are free at no costs.
- Invest in 6 weekly units (30 charter weeks) for only $1,794,000 (or more) as an investment business; make a profit per week for about $51,930 total per year $311,580. Over a 10 year periods you can make a profit of net $3,115,800.