QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A: We cannot give you a guarantee that the week will be rented out. As our unique member; Meisler Yacht will add your week on top of our charter calendar for rent. There are about 400 special Yacht Brokers around the world and Meisler Yachts International is a part of that system. There are approximately 2,500 yachts for charter in this market and they are rented out for approximately 12 charter weeks per year; so as many as 30,000 as listed on the open market. You need to advise us as soon as possible or preferably 12 months in advance if you intent to rent out your week. You can then gain 117,000 USD plus expenses thru Meisler Yacht booking system worldwide.
You can also rent out your charter week(s) thru your private contact system. You save the broker fees of 15% and the money goes directly into your pocket.
2-Q. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO OWN A 120 FOOT LUXURY YACHT FOR FREE USE?
- If you invest in two weekly units 598,000 USD; you might rent out one week and get net profit from the rental up to 85,930 USD as will cover:
- The investment of 298,000 USD for one of the two Weeks you have invested.
- The net profit from the rental week will covers all the costs you have invested in order to use your private yacht for one week per year over five years.
3-Q. IF I INVEST IN ONE OR MORE WEEKLY UNIT WHAT SECURITY DO I HAVE FOR THIS INVESTMENT?
- Your investment will be secured by an equal 1st priority mortgage bond in one of the yachts that are registered in the Bahamas Ship Registry as 8 different companies. This security is as safe as a mortgage of real estate on the land. All yachts will sail with the Bahamas flag.
4-Q. IF I BUY ONLY ONE WEEKLY UNIT – WHAT WILL THE COST PER WEEK?
- Then the cost will be 59,900 USD – 79,800 USD plus expenses. In our sales presentation, you will find out how much your total expenses will be. It depends entirely on what you wants to invest in food, drinks and sailing hours. I have lately spent an average of about 27,080 USD each week.
5-Q. WHEN CAN I USE MY WEEK?
- The week you select the first year will be your fixed week every year. As a part of our unique system you are entitled to swap your week with another Part Owner in our system. Meisler Yacht will take care of your needs and arrange a possible swap true the Central Management at our headquarter in Fort Lauderdale.
6-Q. IF I AM NOT ABLE TO USE MY REGULAR WEEK – CAN I RENT OUT MY WEEK?
- You can rent out your week. After you have paid 15% broker Commission, Central Agent fee and weekly operating expenses, your net profit will be approx. 51,930 USD paid to you directly.
7-Q. HOW LONG DOES THE MEISLER YACHTING CLUB PROGRAM LAST?
- The program runs for 5 to 10 years. Anybody that might like to withdraw after five years can do. But you must be a member for at least five years before you can end the contract.
8-Q. WHERE WILL THE YACHTS SET SAILS?
- Yachting Dream Club International will have 18 x 120 foot motor yachts sail on four different continents.
- Under the umbrella MEISLER YACHT INTERNATIONAL LTD. there will be 8 x 120 feet “Meisler Royal Lady’s” that will sail in the Caribbean from Bay Street Marina, Nassau and Panama City. Panama in the winter season from November 15 to April 15; 20 charter weeks. From Rhode Island Marine, Seattle and San Diego United States 15. May 15 to October 15 in the summer; 20 charter weeks. If you like to swap your original charter week with another part owner of one of the other 17 x yachts around the four continents; feel free to ask us at no extra cost.
9-Q. WHO IS BEHIND THE YACHTING DREAM CLUB PROGRAM?
- Gustav Meisler; Chairman & CEO of Meisler Yachts Ltd. and Meisler Yacht LLC is the founder of Meisler Luxury Yacht Part Ownership At Sea Club Program. He has more than 25 years of experience in the yacht industry. In the sales presentation you can get more detailed information who is behind the program and those who are employed at MeislerYacht LLC headquarters in Fort Lauderdale.
10-Q. WHEN WILL THE FIRST CRUISE BE READY?
- The first Part Ownership cruise will start from Bay Street Marina, Nassau, Bahamas, December 1st, 2021.
11-Q. HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ON THE YACHTING DREAM CLUB PROGRAM?
- Please fill out the attached personal Contact Information Form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will immediately send you a full sales presentation of 58 pages. Once you have gone through the detailed information from “Meislers Yachting Dream Club – Caribbean and USA”, you need to fill out a Letter of Intent that is enclosed in the sales presentation. Finally sign the Contract, and return it to email@example.com
- You will be contacted by our law firm in Fort Lauderdale, as will take care of the necessary formalities. You need to hurry up to be able to take an advantage of our 5 limited weekly units offer for the special price of 199,000 USD per unit in the program.